Full Stack Engineer
At Klydo, we’re creating a world where everyone has the confidence to innovate.
We are already giving companies the confidence to innovate for their customers by helping them create new products and services that solve meaningful problems. Next, we’ll help them innovate for themselves, enabling them to construct bold new business models, organisational designs and ways of working. One day, Klydo will give someone the confidence to create an entirely new business from scratch.
It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that only recently, with the advent of new developments in artificial intelligence, we’ve dared to imagine. To achieve it, we’re merging the fields of creativity and AI to build the world’s first creative AI for innovation - AI that gives everyone the confidence to create unimagined solutions to the problems that matter most.
Helping us on our journey, we've got the backing of top VC investors, including those behind Shazam, Zoopla and LoveFilm to name just a few. We've also signed up leading consumer brand partnerships and we'll be growing the team fourfold over the next year.
Exciting challenges lie ahead — rapid growth, technological breakthroughs, and paradigm shifts in innovation. Guided by our four core values, we’ll meet these challenges with the support and dedication of the incredibly diverse team that we’re building.
Why is this role important for Klydo's success?
We’re looking for a Full-stack Engineer to take ownership of our client facing web app, bringing the various parts of our machine learning pipeline together to help us develop an extraordinary product.
You’ll be responsible for multiple parts of the development of our platform, from architecture and security to performance and feature UX. You'll be adept at collaborating with other engineers and designers, and comfortable handling both back and front end. Currently, our application is built with Django and React, interacting with other microservices that serve our ML processes. Everything is hosted on AWS with Docker.This is a chance to see your work directly contributing to the rapid growth of a machine-learning startup where you will truly see the impact your work has on our user's ability to generate more innovative ideas.
You will be responsible for:
- Architecting, building and maintaining Klydo’s user-facing web platform
- Collaborating with machine learning and infrastructure engineers
- Scoping out the security and structure of our web app
- Driving technical investments from the early exploration of ideas to delivering integral parts of our stack, balancing short-term goals with long-term architectural vision
- Informing, iterating and challenging our product roadmap
- Ability to learn quickly and enjoy the fluidity of a dynamic startup environment
- Pride in the things you build, from the visual polish of the user experience to the reliability of backend services
- Experience in at least some of the following: Django, React, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- Bonus points for experience with d3.js, deploying to AWS
- Passion for sharing what you've learnt and confidence to ask others for help
- Never-ending curiosity for finding solutions to hard problems
Make your mark
- Immediately see the impact of your work
- Be part of building the world’s most creative AI company
Be in control
- Freedom to shape the work you do
- Flexible working hours
Stay curious, keep learning
- Training and development opportunities
- Membership to a museum or gallery of your choice
Enjoy growing rewards
- Competitive salary, stock options and a bonus every time we raise
- 25 days holiday and your birthday off
Have fun along the way
- Vibrant co-working office environment
- Out-of-office adventures
Klydo is an amazing business that sits at the intersection of creativity and AI, with a big growth story ahead of it. We celebrate diversity and as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We'd love for you to join us.
Sparked your curiosity?