Digital Product Designer
At Klydo, we’re creating a world where everyone has the confidence to innovate.
We are already giving companies the confidence to innovate for their customers by helping them create new products and services that solve meaningful problems. Next, we’ll help them innovate for themselves, enabling them to construct bold new business models, organisational designs and ways of working. One day, Klydo will give someone the confidence to create an entirely new business from scratch.
It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that only recently, with the advent of new developments in artificial intelligence, we’ve dared to imagine. To achieve it, we’re merging the fields of creativity and AI to build the world’s first creative AI for innovation - AI that gives everyone the confidence to create unimagined solutions to the problems that matter most.
Helping us on our journey, we've got the backing of top VC investors, including those behind Shazam, Zoopla and LoveFilm to name just a few. We've also signed up leading consumer brand partnerships and we'll be growing the team fourfold over the next year.Exciting challenges lie ahead — rapid growth, technological breakthroughs, and paradigm shifts in innovation. Guided by our four core values, we’ll meet these challenges with the support and dedication of the incredibly diverse team that we’re building.
We are now looking for our first product designer to join our founding team - someone who is excited by the opportunity to completely own the design of our product, from concept through to launch.
Why is this role important for Klydo's success?
As founders who have studied and worked in design, we believe in the importance of not only building well-designed products, but building a design-led company. Being our first full-time designer, you will therefore have the freedom and recognition to ensure that design is at the heart of every decision the company makes.
This involves everything from defining our product design strategy and designing our product’s UX/UI, to creating our Klydo brand identity. No matter the task, we want design to be at the forefront.
What you will be doing:
- As our first designer, you will be leading the design process of our complex, technical product
- Facilitating user research to define our product's functionality
- Developing wireframes and sketches into engaging and intuitive user experiences and interfaces (all the way up to beautiful pixel-perfect designs!)
- Creating and maintaining our design system
- Working with our machine learning team to understand and cater for technical limitations
- Helping us put design at the heart of every aspect of our business
- Experience of designing complex technical products
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with cross-functional and technical teams
- Strong ability to create interaction models, flows, and wireframes
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, etc.) and rapid prototyping methods
- Eagerness to bring consumer-level design experiences to B2B software
- Experience with Data Visualisation, Information Design is a great bonus 👌
Make your mark
- Join the founding team of the most creative AI company around
- Immediately see the tangible impact of your work as one of our first ten hires
- Own the design vision for our products and see your work in use with real-world clients
Be in control
- We trust you from the start, giving you the autonomy to shape the work you do
- Enjoy our flexible working hours and feel free to work from home when you need 🕊
- Choose your own brand new equipment 💻
Stay curious, keep learning
- Access to a range of personalised training and development opportunities
- Fuel your curiosity with an annual membership to a museum or gallery of your choice (free entry to exhibitions and skip the queues!) 🤓
Enjoy growing rewards
- We offer a competitive salary and a bonus each time we raise 😁
- Great stock options to recognise your early commitment 💸
- 25 days holiday, all bank holidays and your birthday off to recharge and celebrate in style 🥂
- Health and wellness monthly allowance to spend on anything that’s good for your mind and body 👟
- Contribution based pension (it’s never too early to start saving!)
Have fun along the way
- Feel at home in our own (pet-friendly!) office in a vibrant co-working space in London Bridge (complete with table tennis and roof terrace!) 😎
- Unwind with the team on out-of-office adventures (mini-golf, weekend aways and many more…) ✈️
- We will review your application as quickly as possible
- A brief 30 minute intro call where we tell you more about the Klydo story and chat through what you are looking for
- 1 hour in-person chat so we can meet and chat more about you, us and the role
- A take-home case study, but don’t worry, it won’t take much time to prepare!
- 3 hour final round interview to discuss the case study and dive more into what the role will entail
- Offer, contract signing and then waiting for you to join us on our adventure!
Klydo is an amazing business that sits at the intersection of creativity and AI, with a big growth story ahead of it. We celebrate diversity and as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We'd love for you to join us.
Sparked your curiosity?